Friday, February 29, 2008

Beautiful day

It's only just after 10 and I can already tell today is going to be a pretty awesome day. I woke up about an hour ago without my alarm. I have calc at 11, but after that I'm just going to study for my Book of Mormon and calculus tests, take those tests, and I'm home until we go watch a movie later tonight (Jumper or Vantage Point, I think).

The forecast for today is 50F high, mostly sunny, with a 20% chance for percipitation. That's the highest temperature it's been since October. I'm so glad to see that number. Maybe, if I can get my midterms done early, I can convince some people to go play tennis with me. I forgot to ask last time... But not today! I've been awake for an hour, and my day is already awesome. I intend to keep it that way.

Also, last night, I tried to do a 100 Things, but I don't know how to create a page on my blog for that or how to link it, so, instead, I'm going to be listing all the books I read this year on the side, though that list will stop growing at about June, when I go on a 2 year proselyting mission. Until then, I'm going to be aiming for a book a week. But for now, The Secret is proving to be a major drag.

1 comment:

Miss Nesbit said...

Go see Vantage Point. I've heard that Jumper is not that great and pretty much ridiculous. I really want to see Vantage Point... I mean it's got Dennis Quaid!