Monday, February 25, 2008

Hopefully

Quite honestly, I don't know what to write about, but I haven't written in a couple days, and if I don't write something, it'll bother me until I do.

Today, I went to class, got a haircut, and went to work. A pretty lame day if you ask me. My classes were fun but after that it all went downhill. I don't really like getting haircuts because I have this thing where the moment I sit on that chair and I hear those scissors, I get really drowsy and it's all I can do to keep myself from falling asleep and letting my head fall onto a pair of scissors, which will subsequently result with my head rolling across the floor.

Honest to God, I am not getting paid enough for what I do. And I'm not just saying that because I'd like to get paid more money. This is turning out to be a lot more trouble than it's worth. So, what I did was I walked down to the other side of the plaza and talked to someone at Kaplan Test Prep. Hopefully, they'll give me a call and hire me even though I'll only be able to work for about two more months. And, hopefully, they'll pay me more than the seriously ridiculous scraps of change I'm getting for my job now.

Hey, look. Guess I did have something to write about :).

No comments: