Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Burritos now 100% off!


Today, my friends and I went to Sandy, Utah to a new Chipotle restaurant that was giving out free burritos and drinks for the day. There was a line going out the door and it was cold, but it was totally worth it, though it almost wasn't worth it. Behind us, there was a group of high school students who were being really loud and obnoxious. They kept yelling things like "FREE BURRITOS! WHOO!" I think I might've been more mature when I was in the 8th grade. Once they started eating, though, they got quiet. I'm hoping it was because they all tried to be macho and ordered the hottest sauce and then couldn't handle it.

On the way back to Provo, there are a couple buildings and yards fenced off on the right of the I-15. I'd seen it several times before, and I assumed it was a high school. Today, I found out that it's the state prison. You can call me crazy, but I swear that that's what the schools in Los Angeles look like.

Is that sad? I thought it was hilarious.

2 comments:

thethinker said...

I love Chipotle. I wish they'd give out free burritos at the one near my house every once in awhile.

Miss Nesbit said...

Ummm my vote is for hilarious... because pretty sure I laughed out loud when you told me that. Chipotle was delicious... high school kids were annoying as heck...