Sunday, February 17, 2008

I was...

The last 3 days were not exactly the most fun days of my life. I had an exam to take by Thursday at 2 for my Computer Systems class so, all day Wednesday, I studied like a madman because I definitely was not ready for this test. On Wednesday night, I read about 150 pages of text on boring programming stuff. I went to bed around 2:30 AM Thursday and woke up 5 hours later to finish another 100 pages. I had to be in the Testing Center with my test by 2 but I had work at 2 meaning I had to leave the apartment by 1:30. My physics class was at 9:10 so I skipped that class so I could finish studying and go take my test. Once I got to the Testing Center, I found out that we could use a page of handwritten notes for this test, which was new information for me. So I took a test that I crammed for in the last day and could've had notes for with too little sleep. I'm proud to say I scraped by with a 73%.

Then, I went to work from 2 to 7. On Friday, I worked from 6 to close. We could've left at 11:15 like we usually do but this one guy brought his date there and was so busy talking about himself that he didn't notice that they had been there well over an hour and well past 11, which is when we close. So then I got home around 11:45 (because we had to wait for the guy to leave), and went to bed around 1:30 because one of my roommate's friends had come over, and we watched a couple episodes from season three of The Office. I went back to work the next morning from 9 to 5. I came home not wanting to do anything but just sit around and do nothing. My roommate, Chris, and I ordered 3 Pizza Mia pizzas from Pizza Hut (3 medium 1 topping pizzas for $5 each!). Chris, his girlfriend, and I had pizza while watching some more of The Office.

Then, I woke up just in time to get ready for church, went to church, stayed later to have a "Personal Priesthood Interview", came home, reheated leftover pizza, and then went to bed. Now it's 8:40 and I've woken up from a nap that lasted a couple hours. I'm not exactly sure how long I slept.

And that's my excuse for not writing for so long.

No comments: