Thursday, February 21, 2008

School Spirit

I've been experimenting with the focus on my point and shoot camera.


Finally! I've been trying to get on Blogger for the last 10 minutes! The internet in this building sucks! I'm in Physics 121 right now, and we have a student teacher teaching us today. He's not doing a very good job. I should probably cut him some slack, but I want to learn this stuff, and he's not helping. He could at least write the equations on the board so I could read them. The letters are tiny! My eyes are like -6 and my contacts are starting to get old so there's no way I'm going to be able to read anything on the board unless it's size 98 font.

Right now, I'm on GoogleTalk with Jill and Andy. Andy says that I don't have school spirit. Well, I'm sorry. In my high school, more than half the students commuted over half an hour to get to school, which meant that we had pathetic turnouts for our football games. We only looked forward to pep rallies because it was a chance to get out of class.

So, my mentality is that we go to school to learn things. Sure, football and basketball games are fun, and it's also fun if the team you're rooting for wins, but there's no need to be all psycho about it. Ok, great. BYU beat Utah in last night's basketball game. Go, Cougars.

NOT: OMGCOUGARSWINWEARESOAWESOMEUTAHSUCKSWETOTALLYDESTROYEDTHEMWHOOOOOWE'RETHEBEST!!!

No comments: