Sunday, December 2, 2007

Whew. Now that that's out of my system

I feel better today thanks to yesterday's explosion of angst. This happens once or twice a year where the sum of disappointments, annoyances, bad grades, and fights since the last explosion is greater than the amount a brain dead person is able to handle. Now that I've got all of this bad mojo out of my system, I'm not doing so bad. Going to church today helped a lot.

I've decided that I just need to have confidence in myself. I know what I have to do. The problem is doing it. I need to get over myself and just do it. Starting today, I'm going to start sleeping earlier to wake up early to study the scriptures and go running before going off to class. I'm reserving 3 to 6 for studying. I will not answer phone calls, go on chatting programs like AIM, or go on Facebook. I'm going to campus early to work on my labs as well. So now it's 10:41 and I'm going to sleep.

Next time: Me and the Nobel Peace Prize

No comments: