Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Changes

I'm very excited for the next semester. There are 2 weeks left of classes for this semester and I've totally botched it. I'll rationalize by saying it was my first semester of college. Next semester, I have a full load with awesome classes. After completely messing up this semester, I'm excited to prove myself by going at the next at full speed.

I feel like I'm at a point where my life is changing. I'm actively trying to change my personality and habits. That being said, I'm excited for the new year because then I get to make resolutions. New year's resolutions are always more helpful than just trying to make changes. I'm going to be making a very long list of goals like not missing more than 2 classes next semester and staying ahead of my studies. I'm very excited.

No comments: