Friday, December 14, 2007

Traffic in Utah

I haven't blogged in a while. Yesterday was the last day of classes for fall semester so I've been scrambling to get last minute assignments done before then. Today and tomorrow are reading days so I should've studied but my roommate and I went Christmas shopping for basically the entire day.

We've decided Utah is being stupid about traffic. In Los Angeles, traffic is considered to be a problem whereas here the mindset seems to be that traffic is just something that happens. The roads here have absolutely terrible traffic control and so rush hour is a lot worse than rush hour in Los Angeles, which is sad because Los Angeles must have a billion times more cars.

Also, it is impossible to watch a movie or just relax in my apartment because of certain people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh. I don't think the traffic is all that bad. It's just the ice and the accidents you have to look out for...