Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas this year

I haven't really been diligent about my blogging. However, it is finals week, so you're just going to have to understand. I have one more final to take, which is for my Human Development class, and I have yet to start studying for it. I was planning on taking it tomorrow but I'll probably end up taking it on Friday.

Anyways, Christmas is coming up but I will not be spending it with my family. Some things have happened and it is much easier to make things right by staying in Provo than it is by going home. This was an immensely tough choice. I feel like I'm letting people down but after thinking about it for about a week, I think I'm making the right choice. Apologies to friends and family.

I might go up to Idaho with my roommate to his home for Christmas or I might go to my aunt and uncle's home a couple minutes away from my apartment. I'm not exactly sure what's going to be happening. For now, I should just concentrate on getting my final done with.

No comments: