Saturday, December 8, 2007

What's that idiot doing walking like that?

So I've been really bored lately because finals are coming up and I have many more excuses to procrastinate. I installed Diablo II onto my computer to help me procrastinate but it turns out my laptop sucks so much that it can't even run games that came out 7 years ago. I bought my computer several months ago so you'd think it'd be able to run near obsolete games but no. If you did think that you'd be wrong because my laptop sucks some major balls. The video card is worse than the one in the PC back at home that I put in 2 or 3 years ago.

Anyways, it kind of snowed all day today. It was just around 32 degrees today so the snow would eventually turn into slush. So since I was wearing my Chucks today, I had to be very careful where I walk. I might've embarrassed my roommate in the parking lot of Walmart tonight because I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot tiptoeing in the slush.

Also, I was tiptoeing in Salt Lake City because I went up there with some people to watch BYU play against Michigan State in basketball. We lost. It wasn't as bad a loss as it could've been though. BYU is ranked 20th and Michigan State 9th if I remember correctly. We lost by about 6 points so it's not that bad, I guess. It was fun while it lasted.

It's getting pretty late but I took a 2 hour nap today so I'm probably going to be up for a long time. Maybe I should study for my finals...

No comments: