Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've done it!

I was lost and now I am found! I've found my calling in life. That was pretty quick though. I was just yesterday that I thought I've lost my direction in life. After thinking about it all night last night and all day today as well as meeting with a counselor, I've decided I want to work with the U.N. I want to do research for third world nations and for people who need help. I don't want to be part of consumerism, developing new iPods and cars.

So anyways, I'm very excited about this because now I have a direction in my life. I wasn't entirely convinced about my previous college plans but now I'm sure this is what I want. I have to say though, I'm not exactly sure how possible it is for me to get a job at the U.N. I'm not exactly sure how this works. I should probably do some more research about this new plan of mine.

The more I think about it, the more I realize how difficult getting a job at the U.N. would be but this is a challenge I'm more than willing to take on. First, I have to go on a mission, which will last 2 years. I'll really start going for these goal in about 2 and a half years.

No comments: