Friday, December 7, 2007

What a lazy punk.

I'm such a lazy punk. Today, I went to a help session for the final lab in my programming class. Then, I came home and didn't go to my classes. I went to the mall, did the laundry, and watched Batman Begins with a friend. Nothing productive was done today. Nothing at all, unless you count the laundry but that was long overdue.

I didn't want to go to class because it was raining all day today. I don't have any warm socks nor any shoes good for rain. My toes were cold, my pants were wet, and I was tired because, last night I went to bed at 1 A.M. but couldn't fall asleep until after 1:58 A.M., which is when I checked my phone for the time. Now, I'm about to pass out but I've made a commitment to blog everyday so I want to write at least a couple paragraphs. It's funny that of all the commitments I've decided to keep today, it wasn't to study but to blog. Once again, I'm a lazy punk.

One question. If there was a third world war, what would survive? I say cockroaches, mice, and Dolly Parton.

No comments: