Thursday, January 31, 2008

Curses!

So I was on my way to class this morning and I was thinking about something and I thought to myself, "I have to blog about this!" but then class started. 4 hours later after class and a midterm, I remembered there was something I wanted to write about but I couldn't remember what it was. Sad day.

Actually, not so sad. I'm very proud of myself today. Last night, I decided I'm going to start getting ready for bed at 9:30 and read from 10 to 11 and go to sleep. I also decided I'm going to start waking up at 7:30 and exercise for 30 minutes every morning, and I did, but that's not why I'm so proud of myself. Last night, when I set my alarm on my phone, I forgot to put AM and left it on PM so the alarm didn't go off. BUT! I woke up at 7:30 anyways and it was fantastic! I had to force myself to get out of bed a bit but I exercised and had a real breakfast while watching the news. It was awesome.

No comments: