Monday, January 7, 2008

Crazy...


Today was the first day of classes for the winter semester. I went to 4 of my classes and I can already tell I'm in for a tough semester. The problem classes are calculus, physics, and computer systems. Calculus is just annoying, physics is just hard, and computer systems is not the class I thought it'd be. My religion classes aren't that bad but require lots of reading. At least, I have one easy class, which I really don't this counts as a class seeing as how it's half a credit and is more of an informational class about careers in electrical and computer engineering.

Is it just me, or, on the first day of classes, does anyone else get scared that they're in the wrong classroom? For all 4 of my classes today, I was glancing around hoping to see if anyone had their textbook out or for any other signs that might tell me whether I was in the right class or not. I was really nervous before every class just praying that I wouldn't have to get up and leave in front of over a hundred students when the professor said the class' name.

It's terrible. I think it's called paranoia. Or crazy.

Lot of knots, lot of snags, lots of holes, lots of cracks, lots of crags. Lot of nagging old hags, lot of fools, lot of fool scumbags.

Oh, it's such a drag. What a chore. Oh, you're wounds are full of salt. Everything's a stress, and what's more. Well, it's all somebody's fault.

Get, get, get over it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope. I really didn't have to worry about that... but considering I'll be at Provo HS school, I'll let you know how I feel. lol.