Saturday, January 19, 2008

Switcharoo

So, I haven't been blogging lately... I've been asking myself what the point of the this blog is and I haven't come up with a convincing answer yet. So, here's what I'm thinking now: From now on, I'm just going to post my random thoughts and not what happened that day.

Office Space is a great movie. It's kind of like the solution to my life. Not in the steal money from a corporation way. In the "screw you!" kind of way.

Why do people sing the Happy Birthday song like they're at a funeral, all slow and stuff. We need to up the tempo and pitch a bit.

California is amazing. Being cold sucks. A lot. It's so annoying having to keep on taking layers on and off every time you enter or leave a building. If you're wearing certain jackets, when you pull them off, static builds up, making you a danger to yourself and others.

No comments: