Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fart, Brain

The last two posts were brain farts. I don't know what I was thinking but I've snapped out of it. I've been really thinking things over and I've decided I shouldn't care about how people see me, which is something I've been having trouble with. I'm going to start being myself and, if you don't like me, tough cookies.

So, anyways, I've been reading a bunch of blogs nominated for the Weblog Awards and, let me tell you, I have never had so much fun online in my life. My favorite is dooce whom I've been reading for a couple years now, and I'll definitely be voting for her. Some new blogs I've come across are 101 Cookbooks and Freshly Squeezed! and I'm still looking at the nominees.

Reading all these blogs have made me wanting a nice blog of my own. A blog of my own design, not of Blogger's templates. Sadly, though, I'm not very good at html coding or web design. Maybe, I should go to Barnes & Noble to buy a Web Design for Dummies book or something. Speaking of Barnes & Noble and books, I need to start reading more. I have three books right now, two of which I've started, that I should get through before getting more books. I just don't seem to have time to read these days. With my studies, work, and procrastination (haha which actually takes up more time that the other two combined), there's hardly any time left in the day!

I'm going back to reading blogs instead of studying!

1 comment:

lemon said...

thanks for the link :) so sweet of you to vote for me! :)