Monday, March 10, 2008

A project

I want to undertake a big project. Something challenging that I will be proud to have accomplished. Right now, I'm just kind of going to school and waiting for something to happen, but I want to do something more than just study.

A list:
  • Build a car
  • Build a computer
  • Write a book
  • Write a research paper
  • Open up a business (Yeah, right. Like that's gonna happen.)
  • Make an art piece
  • Create a nice webpage
  • Write a song
  • Write a poem
  • Make a techno song using a computer (lol! :D)
  • Run a marathon
  • Do a triathlon
  • Plan and exectue a big community service project
  • Create quick and easy recipes for college students like myself
  • Publish an article in an academic journal

I guess you get the idea. I want to do something big. I really like the idea of training for a marathon or triathlon, but I'm on a time limit here. I have until I go on a mission to do it, meaning I only have a couple months. I don't know how possible that is.

No comments: