Thursday, November 8, 2007

Geez...

I haven't written in a while. It's been rough. Chemistry and programming class stinks. The labs take forever to finish and the professors are essentially useless. The labs for my programming class is especially bad. I spent the entire week in the freezing computer science lab and I still haven't finished it. Anyways, I've been extremely stressed and I'm in the mood to really expand on that. I feel pretty bad this week emotionally as well as physically. I've eaten fast food almost everyday because after spending an entire day on campus, I'm not in the mood to make some bland food for myself before I have to study for my other classes to make up for the entire day I spent doing my programming lab.

I've been getting better at being more optimistic in the last few years but this week I'm just too burned out to even want to try to be more optimisitic. I've actually sat down and tried to find just one thing that's good in my life and, besides the cliche things like family and friends (which, right now I am taking for granted, know I'm taking them for granted, and don't care that I'm taking them for granted), there isn't a single thing.

I'm also more irritable. There are some people who make me angry just with their voices. It's very irrational and immature of me, I know, but I just don't care. Now that I'm writing and thinking about it, I'm completely stressed out right now and pretty much don't care about anything. Just the thought of how much time I spent at the lab and how much more of my lab is left makes me cringe and I just don't want to think about it.

Anyways, the weekend is coming up. Hopefully, I can use it to rest and catch up on some studying.

No comments: