Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hilarious

It's been a rough week. In addition to forgetting my human development and German tests, I also forgot about my chemistry test. So, I postponed my German test and took it on Tuesday night instead of Monday night and took my chem test today. On Monday, I had to go help set up my ward's Halloween party. I was gone from 4:30 until pretty late. Setting up the party was no picnic. I was already extremely irritable from forgetting my tests. Certain people did not help.

So on Monday night, I was pretty irritated. Yesterday and today just blew it for me. I've been pretty pissed off the entire time. Why do some people just don't have any sense? The Korean word, 눈치 (pronounced noon chee), is what I really want to use. It's kind of like the word sense but there really isn't an exact English translation of the word.

It's kind of like... If you can tell when someone doesn't want you there, you have 눈치.

I've had my revenge though. Today, on Facebook, my friend and I changed our relationship status to "In a relationship" and sent about 5 people into conniptions. Take that, 눈치less people! Take that!

But seriously, I screened many phone calls, texts, and messages. I did homework at a friend's apartment. She was one of the few people who didn't bother me at all so just hanging out with her, doing homework, and watching a couple movies definitely helped.

Normally, I don't get mad easily. I'm very tolerant of many things. When I do get mad though, it's very dangerous. I do and/or say things I should regret but don't because I am so pissed off. And I hold grudges and become bitter. I mean, c'mon! You've had that many chances and now you've gone too far. *&^#@ %^$&@#^$%&%@#$ and don't ever talk to me again, you $%@#@*&^!**! Honestly, I don't even understand how people get me mad. It's harder than quantum physics! It takes work!

There are some things I cannot tolerate though: being called a liar and not respecting my space. Doing those will shoot my anger level straight up to the sky. I have to say, though, that I've been getting mad easier since I've graduated. Compared to what I've stayed calm through, the last week is nothing. Maybe all this freedom in college is making me more reactive to things.

I think I need to stop watching TV and playing games. My goal as of now is to stop playing so much and start studying seriously. I need to start focusing because unlike in high school, how well I do here is going to seriously affect my future life. My goal after that is to start exercising and getting fit. If I have to spend more money and time on healthier foods, so be it. I'll at least I'll have extra time from not sitting in front of the TV. Well... That's the plan, at least.

No comments: