Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween

So this is the first year I'm dressing up in a very long time. I've decided to be a surfer this year because I already have a wetsuit and an Abercrombie & Fitch full zip hoodie. Top that with messy hair and voila! You're a surfer. People have been asking where my goggles are though... I assume they think I'm a scuba diver so apparently I don't have a very good costume. I think it might have something to do with my wetsuit being so plain. Honestly, I wanted something with orange on it because orange is an awesome color.

So my roommate and I went over to a friend's house for a party. I was burning up, not because it was hot or anything but because I was so embarrassed of my costume. I'm wearing a skin tight wetsuit up to my waist with the arms down and a half zipped jacket. Now I don't exactly have to nicest looking body you know. I'm pretty sure my face was turning red, especially my ears. Fortunately, either no one noticed or no one said anything, which is a nice change because back at home, everyone notices and everyone says something when I turn red.

So, I guess I'll go to sleep now. Tomorrow, I'm going to have to write about yesterday's fiasco.

No comments: