Sunday, October 28, 2007

The idiocy

So on Thursday, I was reminded that I have an exam for my Human Development class. That Thursday was the last day to take the exam without being charged a late fee. The Thursday before that the professor reminded the class of the upcoming exam and I made a note to myself to study for that exam. I forgot about before I even got to my next class. The next time I had that class (last Tuesday) we had the professor of another section teach us and she obviously didn't say anything. So, when I was reminded of the test by a friend, I just about died. 5 chapters and 250+ pages. The latest I could take the test is at 9 P.M.

I started reading around 11 that morning. At around 1, I walked to school, had lunch, and then for some bizarre reason went on Facebook. I wasted about 2 hours doing that... I finished reading at 3 and took the test at 3:30. I should say I skimmed the reading because there is no way I can really read that many pages in 3 to 4 hours. I took the test and it didn't turn out so bad. 86% is not a bad score for such last minute studying.

So I've been upset with myself about forgetting that test. I was determined to never let something like that happen ever again and guess what. I FORGOT ABOUT MY GERMAN TEST THAT'S AT 10 A.M. TOMORROW MORNING. I really cannot understand what is going on with me. Forgetting about 2 exams in the span of 5 days? It's unheard of! My brain must be going dead or something because this hasn't happened even in middle school and high school when I really didn't care about my classes.

So here I am. Blogging instead of studying. Not to mention I haven't done my programming lab. I'm really slacking off and I feel so bad about it. I feel so ashamed of letting myself get so behind. I've never been so behind on my work and I've never felt worse.

No comments: